As part of the universal account support we offer our retailers, Source assigns a category manager to each retail account. Our category management team is responsible for:
- Developing sales and distribution strategies for our product line based on Retailer and Publisher objectives
- Analyzing Retailer and Publisher sales results to determine optimal category and title assortments
- Recommending methods to streamline business processes, increasing sales and efficiencies, and improving merchandising displays
In addition, Source Category Managers work with LIFT (Lifestyle Integrated Forecasting Technology), the industry’s most advanced, fully-customizable, space-aware forecasting distribution engine. LIFT was designed to achieve a balance of sales, presentation and efficiency at retail.
- Is flexible and customized at chain, customer and title level
- Incorporates Claritas data as part of the title selection process
- Utilizes the demographic component and sales of comparative titles to launch new titles
- Ensures store-level planogram compliance
Combining the expertise of our category management team with the power of LIFT, Source offers our retailers the highest level of account support to further reach their retail sales and category goals.