As a publisher of more than 70 magazines, Source Interlink Media has some of the strongest print and production relationships in the nation. By leveraging these print and production relationships, The Media Source can offer our clients the industry’s highest-quality print resources at the lowest rates.
In addition, our award-winning art and production departments have the knowledge and expertise to ensure your standards and deadlines are met prepress, during and post-production.
The Media Source offers the following magazine production services:
- Review and analysis of the supplier base: mills, merchants, printers: analyze new products, identify cost reduction opportunities, negotiate contracts/purchasing agreements and more
- Manage printer relationships and day-to-day press manufacturing: develop and implement print- purchasing strategy by segment, publications, collateral/commercial, circulation/form materials and more
- Manage publication distribution: develop subscription and newsstand distribution plans and implement cost-effective distribution solutions
- Budgeting and financial analysis: provide detailed budgets and forecasts for paper, print, and distribution, as well as manage month-end accounting and analyze monthly costs, and more
- Implement and manage workflow solutions: includes content management/digital asset management (DAM) solution utilizing HTML workflow and implementation of photo and ad portal solutions
- Establish and implement efficient tool sets and technology: includes Adobe support and XML conversion/process migration
- Manage day-to-day prepress operations: implement and manage efficient production of all page files and associated components, deadline compliance and quality control