RDA and Fixture Invoicing
Source claims and collects roughly 60% of all magazine rebates, including retail display allowance (RDA/RDP), initial pocket offerings (IPOs) and front-end-merchandising, cost-share invoicing in the United States.
Our team of professionals monitor, process, and collect billing, rebate claims and allowances for supermarkets, mass merchants, drugstores, terminals, convenience stores and other magazine wholesalers.
Source’s Rebate Management division is the industry’s most seasoned consultant with:
- 20 years experience in claiming, collecting and processing magazine rebates
- Strong publisher relationships – every major publisher has an office located within Source Interlink’s headquarters
- Extensive resources – long-term, experienced professionals managing rebates and collections
- Proprietary database management software
Because of our expertise and strong relationships, Source is able to collect a higher percentage of magazine rebates for our retailers.
Fixture Invoicing and Store Management
Source also offers:
- Invoicing services including:
- IPO, wire, confection and GM billing utilizing the database
- Analytical services such as:
- Assistance with the planogram process
- Providing data and profit from sales of RDA/RDP and IPO potential
- Building and managing a complete database featuring:
- Fixture and planogram anniversary dates (installation dates)
- Pocket counts by store
- Confection inches and GM pegs by fixture
- RDA and RDP rates by title by fixture
- Number of fixtures by style, by store