Source Interlink Distribution is the leading magazine wholesaler in the United States, servicing approximately 32% of the single-copy magazine sales in the marketplace, reaching thousands of retail accounts every week.
Our retailers encompass most classes of trade, including grocery, mass merchandisers, drug stores, book stores, convenience chains, airports, home improvement, club chains, specialty retailers and more. We supply magazines both domestically and internationally and are the largest importer and exporter of magazines in the world.
Utilizing three mega-distribution centers, expertise in supply-chain logistics, and LIFT, the most advanced, space-aware forecasting distribution engine, our retailers will cost-effectively expand their audience and dramatically increase single-copy sales.
- Initiatives: Developing and implementing operational and strategic initiatives
- Operations: managing day-to-day operations of retail and distribution marketing
- Preparing budgets, month-end accounting
- Monthly sales reporting
- Managing National Distributor and Wholesaler relationships
- Print order and draw allotment management
- Comparative distribution assignments to expand retail dealers, delete unproductive and reallocate copies into productive dealers
- New retailer authorizations
- Contract management and negotiations
- Managing retailer relationships
- Authorizations and new product launches
- Negotiate and implement retail promotion programs
- Manage checkout pocket negotiations and programs
- Retailer analysis and reviews
- Bookstores and airport reviews